
Happy birthday, Hide. I'm sure you'd be pleased to know that your legacy lives on.
Holiday starts now! But, there are so many things to do. I cringe to think about school starting, and the amount of things due. But it'll be like 1 month plus before i graduate. Bittersweet feeling. I want to graduate, but i don't want to graduate, that kind of feeling.
What's coming up:
- MMIC poster presentation
- CCHEM lab report
- CCHEM PBL report
- CCHEM quiz
- LMQA proposal (which i know no nuts about)
- BBANK CTM visit report
- BBANK PBL
- BBANK quiz
- HAEM PBL
- HAEM lab test
- HAEM quiz
- Term tests.
shitx.
but on a lighter note, this is also what's coming up:
- Christmas!
- New year (the year i hit the big 2-.)!
- Chinese new year!
- GRADUATION!
whooppe...? with economy in slumps.. i pray for my future. i'd be glad to have someone even employ me.
=).
2:39 PM