It's been long, cos' i've been having my exams. It's over. I'm free. All I hope now is that I pass and graduate. Exams have screwed me over and BBANK was the worst. I totally just threw away 20 marks. Understanding is more valuable than pure memorizing. I've learnt that now. I seriously hope that this do not jeopardize my graduation. I'm really afraid. But it's over and nothing can be done.
Poly has taught me many things other than academically wise. I've gained a lot. But now, i'm moving into the next phase again. It's kinda sad. It was the last day yesterday and we may never see each other again, save for graduation, but everyone showed no signs of sadness. It was just like any other normal day. Everyone has their own business. Shows how 'close' we all are. Secondary school was so much different. Oh wells.
The saddest part of everything is that i may only have 1 week of break and it's off to work for me. I'm finally contributing to the company. Getting the heeby-jeebies cos i'm no longer an intern. i have to take responsibility for everything that i do now. OMG.
anw anw.
went to MOF in West Coast plaza. (Don't ask me why so far.) Saw this guy behind the counter. Picture this. Kangin (Super Junior) + TOP (Big Bang) + Hongki (FT Island). Sister claims otherwise. But i claim 'wise'.

Kangin

TOP

Hongki
12:33 PM